Thursday 19 November 2009

Contents page

Above is a print screen taken whilst I was editing my contents page on PhotoShop. I was still experimenting with the programme and the page, therefore, this wasn't the final design I wanted to use for my contents page of my school magazine. I noticed that the font coloured red made it harder to read the text and as the font overlapped particular parts of the images, such as the student's faces, it made it seem less effective for the reader. Therefore, below is an image of the final contents page I created. I changed the font layout and the colour which makes it easier for the reader to see what it says. I think I am fairly happy with the final contents page as I think it links to my target audience and I also like the organisation of the layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment